We have always been told to drink minimum 2 liters of water every day, but no one mentioned when to drink. If I drink 1 liter in the morning and 1 liter at night, will that be enough for the day?
Answer is no, we need to drink at the right time to avails its full benefit. After reading the below post, you will know the right time o drink water to drive the maximum effectiveness.
1. Good Morning (Around 7:00 am)
Start your day with 2 glass of filter water to charge your internal organs and remove toxins.
Not to forget it will also relieve you of constipation problem.
Keep sipping water while you workout. Remember not to drink too much at once.
3. Drink Water before Meal
30 minutes prior to your meal, drink a glass of water. It helps in digestion and avoids over eating.
Also, do not drink too much during your meal or immediate after the meal, as the water will dilute the digestive juices.
4. Before Shower
A glass of water before shower lowers your blood pressure.
5. Good Night
An hour before you sleep, drink a glass of water to avoid fluid loss during the night.
- To avoid any food craving, immediately drink a glass of water, your stomach will feel full and food craving will slow down.
- After coming from an unhygienic place, drink lots of water. A well hydrated body helps the bacteria and virus move along and not settle.
- When sick, drink plenty water to recover soon.
- Aim to drink minimum 3 liters of water per day.
- When tired, drink water to feel energized.
- If you get thirsty during your meal, instead of drinking water, have some yoghurt or raita instead.
- If you are lazy, before feeling thirsty, keep your bottle filled with water ready.
- Not to forget, regular drinking water, does wonders to your skin and hair.
Done reading….Grab a glass of water and gulp it down your throat 🙂