10 Tips to Make your Face Looks Thinner
1. Bigger Eyes
Making your eyes look big, gives an illusion of a slim face.
- Curl your lashes
- Avoid using liner on the bottom lash line as it will make your eyes look smaller.
- Apply a dark brown, gray or black pencil liner across the entire upper lash line.
- Use a neutral shimmer to the inner corner of your eyes
- Apply voluminous black mascara twice giving it a double coat.
Method 02:(Cat eye look)
- Starting at the middle of you upper lid, draw a line close to your lashes. To create a dramatic look make this line thick, or create a thin line for a more subtle look.
- Draw a fine line starting from the inner corner of your eye and moving towards the line you just drew.
- Draw a line starting from the last lash outwards create your eyeliner wing.
- Draw a line back to your upper lash line creating an empty triangle on your upper lid. Draw a bigger triangle, ending at the middle part of your lash line. For a more subtle look, draw a small triangle that finishes in your outer corner.
- Color in the triangle with your pencil.
- Finish off this sexy look with 2-3 coats of lengthening, thickening black mascara.
2. Thick Eye brows
Making your brows look thick adds contour giving your face appear slim.Use a lighter shade of eye brow pencil compared to your complexion.Learn how to thicken your eye brows at home here:
3. Matte Powder
Using a shade darker pressed matte powder then your skin is a must have if you have a round face.
Shade your jawbone, sides of the nose and temple lightly making it barely noticeable.
4. Shimmer Powder
Using your fingertips gently apply a translucent shimmer powder along your cheekbones and collarbone. This will make you look thinner by highlighting your bone structure and making it more noticeable.
Avoid using middle parting hair style as it makes your face look round. Always use side parting while you stylize your hair.
Adding volume to our hair gives a sleeker look to your face, as the hair that falls flat makes your face looks even bigger.3 Ways to Boost your Hair Volume
7. Wear a high Crown
Giving an extra height to your head narrows down the round feature of your face giving it a slimmer look.
You can simply tie a high knot, make a high puff or for the most effective effect match the ponytail height to the tips of your cheekbones.
8. Hair Color
Keep the hair closest to your face two shades darker than the rest as the darker shade of hair around your face gives a slimming effect.
9. Perfect Accessory
Wear vertical long earrings and sleek pendants necklaces to elongate and slim the face.Also include rectangular frame sunglasses for he perfect look.
Let soft side bangs fall on your face creating a natural frame around he face. Avoid short and long layers bangs, which makes your face seem wider.