The lifestyle and pollution that we live in is a major cause behind our skin problems. Early anti aging is one of the highly faced issues. I feel young by heart and so I want for my skin too.
None of us are immune to the effects of time. Some things in life are never too late to begin. To look awesome in your seventies, you need to invest healthy routine now. Adapt a healthy lifestyle by avoiding pollution as much as you can, eating healthy, sleep well, drink plenty of water and follow below mentioned natural face packs for healthy & young looking skin.
Best Face Pack for Anti Aging & Young Skin
1. Milk Cream & Egg
Egg is known to tighten the skin and is known to be a great anti aging agent. It’s a high source of anti-aging elements like omega3 fatty acid, proteins, zinc and biotin. Biotin helps in the fat production in the body and repairs the damaged skin.
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp milk cream
- ½ tsp fresh lemon juice
- Mix the entire ingredient in a bowl
- Apply on your face & neck
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and later rinse off with cool water and moisturize well
For better result repeat this process every alternate day.
“Milk cream known as Malai is an Indian cooking ingredient. It is made by heating non-homogenized whole milk to about 80°C (180°F) for about one hour and then allowing cooling. A thick yellowish layer of fat and coagulated proteins forms on the surface, which is skimmed off. The process is usually repeated to remove most of the fat. Malai has about 55% butterfat.”
2. Carrot & Potato
Rich in Vitamin A, Carrot helps in the collagen production of skin which makes our skin tight and prevents wrinkles. Potato’s natural anti aging properties smoothens the skin reducing wrinkles.
- ½ inch carrot
- ½ potato
- Boil both the ingredients together in a pressure cooker till two whistles
- Let the steam settle before opening the lid
- Mash it properly
- Add ¼th tsp turmeric to the mixture and mix well
- Apply the paste on your face and neck
- Let it dry for 2-5 minutes and later rinse off with lukewarm water
- Moisturize well
Use regularly for smooth and wrinkle free skin.
3. Rose Water
The regenerating properties of Rose water not only increase the blood circulation in the capillaries but also reduce blemishes and puffiness under the eyes.
- 2 tsp rose water
- 1/4th tsp glycerin
- ½ tsp fresh lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredient well
- Dab a cotton ball and apply on your face and neck
Do not wash as it will keep your skin moisturized whole day giving you a youthful skin.
4. Coconut Milk
The antioxidants and anti inflammatory properties of coconut milk fights wrinkles and moisturize the skin leaving it fresh and soft.
Apply coconut milk directly on your face and neck. Let it get absorb for 15-20 minutes and later rinse off with cool water. The natural component of coconut milk hydrates and moisturizes the skin leaving it fresh and soft.
Rich in Vitamins A,B,C and E with minerals such as potassium, zinc, iron and manganese. Vitamin C and B6 present in banana maintains the integrity and elasticity of the skin. The antioxidants and manganese present in banana protect the body from damage caused by oxygen free radicals which lead to premature aging of the skin. Banana helps hydrate your skin and prevents it from drying and peeling as it has about 75 per cent water by weight.
Banana’s Anti Aging Properties
6. Buttermilk & Oatmeal
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp oatmeal
- Let oatmeal get soaked completely in the buttermilk till it gets soft
- Add 2 tbsp almond oil and olive oil
- Mix the ingredients well and apply over your face and neck
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and later rinse off with cool water
- Pat dry with a towel and moisturize well
- Boil an apple and mash forming a hick paste after it cools down removing the seeds
- Mix 1 tbsp honey and milk powder to mashed apple
- Apply this paste on your face and let it sit for 20 minutes
- Rinse off using cool water and moisturize well
Rich in antioxidants, Papaya also contains a special enzyme called papain that can kill dead cells and cure skin impurities. It also helps in regenerating new cells and provides elasticity to our skin.
Mash ½ cup ripe papaya forming a thick paste and apply all over your face and neck. Let it settle in the skin for 15 minutes later rinse off with cool water.
You can also apply this paste on your entire body or simply rub ripe papaya for fresh and young skin.
Being rich in anti aging element, yogurt also releases wrinkle preventing nutrients when consumed daily.
1 tsp honey
2 tsp yogurt
1 tsp lemon juice
1 Vitamin E capsule
1/4th tsp turmeric
- Mix all the ingredient together
- Squeeze the inside of the capsule
- Spread the paste over your face and neck
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with warm water
- Pat dry and moisturize