Evolving fast food industry is trying its best to adapt to consumers need for healthy and tasty food.
Always eating salad without adding dressing to stay within the size gets boring and dull. Hence a cheat day comes really in handy when enjoying those brunch & lunch get-together with friends with below options:
- Chick-Fil-A: Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap
Chicken breast with lettuce, red cabbage, carrots, and cheese gets rolled into a flaxseed flour flatbread, round it out with a fruit cup.
- Papa John’s: Mediterranean Veggie Pizza
Pizza’s labelled “Papa’s Lighter Choices” all clock in at less than 300 calories per slice, but this order packs in tomatoes, onions, banana peppers, mushrooms, and black olives for an added nutritional boost.
- Burger King: Grilled Chicken Sandwich [Without Mayo]
Along with a side salad, it’s enough to fill you up.
- Starbucks: Sous Vide Egg Bites
This dish provides good amount of protein and daily dosage of calcium.
- Subway: Roast Beef and Provolone Sandwich
Go for 6 inch wheat bread subway without any dressing but extra veggies.
- KFC: Extra Crispy Tenders
Fried chicken strip is one of the better options here, along with a side of green beans and coleslaw.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill: Burrito Bowl
Fish, pinto beans, lightly sprinkled cheese and top with all the fresh veggies and salsa you want.
- Chipotle: Burrito Bowl
Skip rice and cheese instead go for Fajita steak and pinto beans, plus all the salsa and veggies your heart desires.
- Potbelly: Mediterranean Sandwich
Pick hummus, feta, artichokes, cucumbers, and roasted red peppers to create that filling sandwich.
- Taco Bell: Fresco Style Crunchy Taco
Order a crunch taco over soft to save on sodium.
- Pizza Hut: Veggie Lover’s Slice
Slice of a personal pizza with loads of veggies does no harm and provide enough energy to run the day.
- Jack in the Box: Grilled Chicken Salad
Sliced chicken, cheddar cheese, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, and croutons, plus a low-fat balsamic add up to one tasty bowl of greens.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Wake-Up Wrap
Order the ham, egg, and cheese version to limit sodium and saturated fat.
Pic & data courtesy – Google