LIVER – Longevity-Immunity-Vital-Energetic-Recovery
Function of a Healthy Liver
- Filter and cleanses the blood stream
- Detoxify your body from toxins
- Regulates fat metabolism
- Protects immune system
- Help fat digestion
- Generates energy to keep you alive
What is fatty Liver?
When your healthy tissue around the liver, gets replaced with fatty tissue. This process slows down your metabolism as a result your liver burns less fat causing inability to lose weight.
Culprit for Fatty Liver:
- Bad/Untimely eating habit
- Excess weight
- Pain killers
- Weight excess in the abdominal area
- Inability to lose weight
- Elevated cholesterol
- Overheating of the body
- Excessive sweating
- Red itchy eyes
- Discomfort over the liver area
- Say no to sugar and white flour –Liver converts excess carbohydrate into fat. Reduce intake of bread, pasta, rice, cereals, cakes, pastry, donuts, biscuits, fries, chips, pretzels and similar products. Include veggies, fruits (cooked or raw) in your diet to cleanse the liver and repair liver cells.No Alcohol –
- 2. Alcohol causes damage to liver cells.
- Protein helps maintain the blood sugar level, weight loss and reduce hunger cravings. Eggs, chicken, seafood, nuts, seeds, legumes, yogurt and cheese should be included in your meals.
- Vegetable Juice – 2-3 times a week, consume vegetable juice.
- Drink Water – Drink plenty of water.
- Exercise – Work-out is very essential to keep all your organs happy and healthy.