Not only while cooking and head massage, there are so many other ways to use coconut oil.
1. Creamy coconut oil makes a perfect moisturizer for your skin.
2. Heal your chapped lips throughout all the season with a dab of coconut oil.
3. Massage drops of coconut oil on your cuticles and let it get absorbed. This will make your hand soft and nails stronger.
4. Apply a generous amount under your eye as a replacement of your under eye cream.
5. Dab a cotton ball in coconut oil to help remove makeup.
6. Mix coconut oil with equal amount of sugar and sea salt, rub this scrub over your body to remove dead skin and extra smooth skin.
7. You can also replace your usual shaving cream with coconut oil. Your razor will run smoothly.
8. For babies smooth and ash free bum, rub some coconut oil while changing diapers.
9. Massaging coconut oil into your skin helps lighten ageing signs and fades stretch marks.
10. Use as SPF to increase sun tolerance and skin burn.
11. Topically helps kill yeast or yeast infections.
12. Rich in Lauric acid and MCFA content helps boost metabolism.
13. Helps improve insulin and cholesterol levels.
14. Put a dab of coconut oil in ears to speed up ear infection healing.
15. Stimulates hair growth.
16. Rub a small amount of oil into real leather to soften and shine.
17. A tablespoon melted into a cup of warm tea can help sooth a sore throat.