Having a big butt can sometime attract unwanted gaze and comments, so lets talk all good things about it today.
Big butt trend might go off but healthy benefits associated with it will never wave off.
Your big butt not only makes you look sexy, it also has some major benefits. Here is all you need to know to celebrate your big booty….
HOW IS BUTT FAT DIFFERENT?
Health wise, butt fat is harmless [we are not talking of obesity here]. Unlike white fat in our gut, Big butt is full of subcutaneous yellow fat.
To understand this, lets learn about types of Fat our body can accumulate.
TYPES OF FAT
- Lean people tend to have more brown fat than overweight or obese people
- Children have more brown fat than adults
- Brown fat is thought to be more like muscle than like white fat
- When activated, brown fat burns white fat
- White fat stores energy and produce hormones that are then secreted into the bloodstream
- Produces hormone called adiponectin, which makes the liver and muscles sensitive to the hormone insulin
- Found directly under the skin
- Subcutaneous fat in the thighs and buttocks have some potential benefits
- Found around the inner organs and spells trouble for your health
- Signs you have Visceral Fat – Large waist/big belly
- Can cause – diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and even dementia
While your butt size mainly depends on your genes, you can always strengthen your glutes to reap some of the benefits.
BIG BUTT COMES WITH BIG HEALTH BENEFITS
The University of Oxford, Study – “Women with larger than average butts aren’t only more intelligent but also extremely resistant to chronic illnesses.”
Thigh fat and a large hip circumference promote below health benefits:
Extra fat stored in a big butt can serve as emergency tonic for times you had to skip your meal.
PREGNANCY BELLY SUPPORT
A big butt helps you stay more active during pregnancy by helping balance the increased baby belly weight.
Heavy butt and thighs fat contains Omega-3 fatty acids which is highly nutritional for your unborn baby and improves the functionality and development of their brains.
MORE FERTILE THAN AVERAGE WOMEN
It’s seen that women with lower waist-to-hip ratio and fewer irregular menstrual cycles were found more fertile than average women.
The adipose tissue of the butt traps harmful fatty particles and prevents cardiovascular disease.
Butt fat is linked to have higher levels of HDL cholesterol and lower levels of LDL cholesterol (the bad kind that blocks arteries).
Big butt favors leptin levels in the female body, which is a hormone responsible for regulating the weight and the dinopectina, a hormone with anti-inflammatory, heart-healthy, and anti-diabetic benefits.
Running up and down the stairs involves a lot of muscle movement on your lower body including the gluteus maximus, which is the biggest one.
Lastly how can we ignore that face that Men are innately attracted to curvy women.
- You are not just carrying extra weight below your waist and thighs, but also carrying extra protection against diabetes, heart disease and other
- Butt and thigh fat promotes the production of hormones that help to better metabolize sugar and other lipids.
- Have healthier children, all thanks to High storage of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Help balance pregnancy weight
So, having bigger butts might not be bad after all.