Summers….Hot & Sweaty!!!!
Personally I am a winter person and find ways to escape the summers.
As it’s not easy, I make sure to follow some beauty regimes and activities to make my life little easy.
Sharing my 22 ideas to beat the summer and stay sweat free.
- Start your mornings early so you can enjoy the weather a little before the sun hits hard.
- Pamper yourself with hydrating face masks, a fresh coat of nail polish, and a nice glass of lemonade
- Try gentle yoga and meditation
- Try out all the sun shades you got
- Spend some time walking on the beach
- Do a full day girls outing at the salon to get your hair and nails done, as well as a message
- Spend a couple hours in a cosy cafe with a good book or magazine
- Eat & drink healthy (try it infused with fresh fruit!) so you stay hydrated
- If possible, avoid the AC for as long as you can and breathe in open air.
- Plan a weekend getaway with some close friends
- Put on your favourite playlist and groove.
- Fill your vase with some fresh, colourful and vibrant flowers at the start of every week
- Spend a little time out in the sun, soaking up that vitamin D
- Start and end your day with some light stretching and breathing exercises
- After a long day at work (or after a vigorous workout), soak your feet in hot water with Epsom salt
- Keep rose water and Aloe Vera mix ready in a spray bottle handy in your bag; spray the liquid on all exposed body parts in few intervals
- Avoid oily and spicy food
- Strictly no ice water right after you come out of the sun as it may seriously damage your health
- Plan lot of indoor games and activities to keep yourself occupied
- Wear breathable cotton clothes only
- Colourful scarfs plays a very trendy role during summers, cover your face from the sun or tie around the high bun
- Most important don’t forget to apply skin friendly sunscreen every time you step out.
Enjoy the summers 🙂
Pic courtesy – Google