10 easy Ways to Loose Dark Circles
Dark circles are the blemishes\black spots under our eyes.
Main cause for dark circles may be Heredity, Allergies, Asthma, certain medication, Anemia, Fatigue, Liver problems, Aging, eating habits, lack of sleep and depression.
1. Proper Sleep
Proper 8 hour of sleep is your body requirement to function efficiently and look good. Lack of sleep will not charge your body to work for the day instead will make you look drowsy, sick and dull reflecting your inattentive personality.
Sleep well and let all organs of your body rest and gain strength.
2. Tomato or Potato
- Take one teaspoon juice of either tomato or potato
- Dab a cotton and apply under the eyes
- Leave for 15-20 minutes and later rinse off
With regular use the natural whitening properties present in both the item helps reducing the dark circles.
3. Green Tea
- Don’t throw the tea bags after use.
- Let them cool your eyes by placing it over your closed eyes for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat this process everyday once. It helps relax your eye muscles.
5. Rose Water
6. Aloe Vera
- Cut around 2 inches of aloevera stem
- Gently peel off its thin layer of skin and apply the gel coming out over and under your eyes
- Repeat this process every night before sleeping.
7. Almond and Coconut oil
- Cut two slice of cucumber
- Place it over your closed eyes
- Let it cool your eyes for 15 minutes
- Wipe off gently with a cotton ball
It will reduce the puffiness below the eye and refresh the skin around.
9. Under eye cream with vitamin and retinol
10. Avoid Junk food….. Avoid stress… Reduce alcohol consumption… Smoke less…..
These points also needs to be addressed along with the remedies. Just an eye pack alone wont help if you are not following a healthy routine.
Please note getting rid of dark circles is not a overnight process. Regular care and healthy lifestyle is mandatory.